1. …because we all love when our family asks us where our significant other is and then asks us why we don’t have one. *commence whispering*
2. As single girls we’ve all pretended to love being single..and don’t get me wrong it definitely has its advantages at times, but really who doesn’t want someone to call their own about 95% of the time?
3. Totally guilty of this. Hey, let’s post some pictures of us having fun on our Facebook..let’s tweet about going out to this bar. Because as much as being single sucks, letting others see that it sucks makes it SO much worse.
4. So this is supposed to be an encouraging one? At least those of us who are stressed about not having working eggs later in life can take our sigh of relief.
5. Seriously one of the worst places to be single at or appear single at is a wedding. I don’t care how many other single girlfriends you have there, nothing is the same as having a boyfriend or finding a date that you are actually going to enjoy yourself with.
6. How come it always turns out that the cute boy that happens to be hitting on you at the bar is already taken? Like, one why are you up in the bar at 2 in the morning..go home to your gf or wifey, and two, don’t appear available if you aren’t. SIMPLE People!
Also, this one reminds me of that little thing that I really hate sometimes…it’s called timing. She is such a little biotch sometimes. Ever meet that person that you really connect with but one of you or both of you are physically and/or mentally unavailable at all the wrong times. For real, why can’t we get the timing right?!
7. Just another woe of being single. No presents!! & your boyfriend will actually buy you that present that you actually want..you know, the one your mom won’t buy you because she found something else she
KNOWS you will just love!
8. Just for giggles…
10. Annnd just because it’s close to Christmas…& I may be going for that whole “I don’t care that I’m single” angle again.